Monday, March 7, 2011

Kings' Exam Week~考试周



Haha, No No No, it's not me!
I'm extremely LAZY
especially when I read thick books! 
It only makes me sleepy~tired~boring~
Maybe this is first monthly test
I don't feel bad or STRESS^^
I can still eat food yeah!!

But the way, today 
the MUET writing paper is killing me!
I don't have enough time to write an essay,
i just simply write write write
actually I don't understand what I write about...
Don't know Don't know Don't know

Besides that, it's quite strange that there is a weekly assembly during exam week! I didn't bring my school tie as i wear another bag during exam week...heehee
Well, i have my chemistry exam tomorrow morning,
which just only 30 objectives, 4 structures
Yup, it's easy, it is more easier to "FAIL"!
The reason is because there are so many marks for each question.

Wow, i have eaten "Nasi Lemak" yesterday and miss it so much!! The "Curry Rendang" also delicious!! I want to go there again!! But it's all vegetarian(素食)!!

Generally,
Good Luck To Me (eXaM)

6 comments:

  1. One of the tough week is about to come as there had a lot of works should have been done as the exam is here now on the door. https://www.graduateschoolstatementofpurpose.org/writing-a-graduate-statement-of-purpose-psychology-masters/ to find out more helpful tips on writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This could have been a busy day for all as the exam day is close and there have not much time for making things more better. site for the students that is very helpful for the writing services.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl Good luck for the exams!! Writing is not as much boring as you feel. ust focus on basic things and then you are ready to go. So this https://www.litreview.net/our-literature-review-writing-service/ will gonna solve your all problems.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This article is so good to read and also so informative. I don't think that this blog owner is so skillful person on writing. He write so well. When I read this article, I have no problem to understand. This is the success of a writer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When you need to build up your career then you must need a job at first and then you will look into the dream side of yours. here to check the recent guide and tips about the academic writing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every student should have a better perception for their own classroom which would let them have a better classroom environment. click here here and you'll be get and helpful ideas on the subject of academic papers writing.

    ReplyDelete

Loading