Saturday, July 16, 2011

KTM Kuala Lumpur Station Were Disrupted Badly By A Toppled Crane*

Maybe this news is not new to you.
But, I just wanna to share^^

Well, I just came back from KL.
Unexpectedly,
KTM Kuala Lumpur getting attacked badly
by a toppled crane!
A part of the train tracks have been damaged.
The utility pole were collapsed!

Because of the Bersih 2.0 rally,
I have to take a rest last saturday!
Moreover, what a fool Kasturi centre...
They unexpectedly got classes last saturday!
Only they can do that == ishhh...!

Because of the crane crash disrupts
KTM services at KL station,
the train only stops at Bank Negara or KL Central
and then reverse back.
Luckily, KTM has provided solution for us^^
Although it was wasting time,
but atleast better than we cannot arrived at destination, right?

KTM has provided bus services for us
to KL station or KL central station.
The way still same with KTM line^^
I fully thanks to the nice people in Bank Negara station 
who let me know that there's no train to KL station+
Hence, I believe that good people always
more than bad people over this world!
I must become a part of nice people too haha!!

Actually,
when they told me that there was no train to KL station,
I took the news with a grain of salt.
Is it really the train didn't arrive at KL station?
Finally, I asked KTM worker. Yup, it's truth^^


After I arrived there,
I saw the workers busy with work to remove the structure,
cleaning and re-installation of damaged cables.
An unforgettable day//


From Online News: The Star
KUALA LUMPUR: All Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad (KTMB) services passing through the Kuala Lumpur station will be disrupted after a crane toppled at Platform 4.
The 12.44am incident yesterday occured when the 60-tonne crane was removing advertising billboards and poles.
“The crane failed to stabilise and it toppled on the roof and electrical cables at Platforms 4, 3 and 2, rendering them impassable.
“Only Platform 1 can be used,” KTMB said in a statement yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loading