Monday, December 12, 2011

My Holiday Programme @ Study Law @



Law, briefly said is a way to find equitable
besides to create a peaceful world^^
Thus, they use balance as the symbols of LAW
It's not only can reduce the number of criminal case,
but also can eliminate the bad guys carry forwards the good-hearted.

Law is a system of rules and guidelines which are enforced through social institutions to govern behavior, wherever possible. It shapes politics, economics and society in numerous ways and serves as a social mediator of relations between people.

Although exam is still going on
but I still join holiday programme: "Study Law"
since last 2 weeks.

Well, I didn't take this subject in school.
Hence, it's quite new for me.
I'm so lucky that got teacher willing to teach us about law.
The teacher is my ex-classmate too.
Many people don't ever seen to get interest about that programme when we asked them.
They don't realise that we should join programme which is different from school but not only concentrate on school subjects! 

Law is quite interesting.
We join the programme together --- Sister and I
The lesson is in english version.
I think the most difficult part in law are issue and judgement.
We have to remember the name and case, also the judgement.
"Christie V Davey" "Gibson V MCC" "Hungtington V Hungtington"
Ouch, so hard for me to remember it.

Yesterday, teacher has given us a test.
Unexpectedly, I already forgot what happen in the case and judgement!
On the other hand, I saw my sister has wrote so many things.
She was so crazy!!!
But, I can't deny that my sister is more hardworking than me.

Actually, the questions is not hard,
but the main problem is,
"do you remember it?"
Anyway, I still enjoy our holiday programme.
Heeheee....>>>

**Does anyone study law?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loading