Monday, December 2, 2013

University Life: 2nd Year 2nd Semester


December 2013. I finally completed writing this post huuhuu. Time flies 'super' fast. It's near to the end of 2nd year 2nd semester! Half month to go before semester break. As the saying goes, the calm before the storm. The severe storm is coming.... November was a rushing month, with a lot of assignments and quizzes, currently busying with revision, exams begin on this Thursday. Has everything gone well? I hope so =) Actually I'm not sure whether I've become numb or has already adapted to all of these.

I apologize for only 1 post in November. I'm thinking to post this in November, but due to laziness, keeps delay and delay nah....  To be accurate, in fact I spent 50% of my time watching drama, 30% studying, and 20% for others.

Academic
Yesh, laziness is the main issue. I realize the importance to change my attitude, at least increase the level of efficiency? However, I feel weak and helpless sometimes, I regret not to improve English, so that is why I need others help in elaborating on my points while in the discussion. This issue directly affects the performance! I felt a bit helpless (not angry) when saw everyone doing their own stuffs during the discussion. Why can't finish the task before doing your own thing? I don't have class but I still need to go to Uni just for the meetings. In the discussion, it's normal to have arguments between each others, but there must be a person who likes to be so called “peacemaker" which actually made the situation worse and eventually didn't manage to solve the problems.

"Calm down, calm down......." "Don't worry....." "It's not a big deal....." "Never mind la.....", peacemaker said.

But as a member of a team, we should learn to tolerate each other as I'm not a perfect person too. I also have shortcomings (...self-reflection...). I have no right to criticize anyone, but it seems stingy if you don't give advice? No wonder there are not many successful people in the world. Challenges always exist, sometimes it depends how you look at the issues. Ermthink from positive side is the way.

'Career guidance' is one of the subjects that I took in this semester, even it consists only 7 week classes and 1 credit hour, but it was beneficial because of the group counseling session, which in fact refreshing my mind about the future again after a year of study. Honestly, my English is getting worse after 2 years as compared to high school. But after the session (8 hours), I think I'm more confident in speaking English nah, obviously poor speaking skill was due to lack of practice. Being brave is the way, no need to care about others view because nobody actually cares about your English performance level. Be yourself is the way, just say whatever is on your mind =D Appreciate every chance that you had in your life. I keenly feel that everyone has their strengths and weaknesses, learn from others strengths is the way.

How many times 'is the way' being repeated? It is the way
University life composed of a mixture of tastes or feelings.

Car Park Environment
For your information, it is hard to find parking in my University, double and triple parking is very common. Moreover, I often heard others saying that flash flood occurs after a rainfall. This sad case happened again a few weeks ago (as shown in the photo below). There were a lot of victims with their cars broke down. Why students need to take a risk and suffer from the flood after a heavy rain??


Photo credited to: Facebook

Heavy downpour. I witnessed, it occurs all in sudden. Just right after I leave the University. Around 3:30 p.m. Am I lucky?! Because I actually don't have class on Thursday but went there for group discussion. But still I felt lucky as leave a step earlier.

Entertainment
Sometimes I agree with what my friends called, King of FFK. I just hang out with friends once this semester!! It has been 7 years since the last time I entered the Karaoke room. I'm not an extreme introvert, but the activities that I joined seem like I'm an introverted person.

Family
It's just like after a while sister took the PMR examination. This year is her SPM. Even my result is not bad, but compared to sister, with all A's in UPSR and PMR, and most probably occurs again in SPM, she is much more excellent than me, either in academic or extracurricular activities. However, I feel so proud to have such a hardworking and intelligent sister woohooo~ I know how she feels..... extra class, tuition, extra class, tuition...... but this year she had tuition during the SPM period, means having extra class the day before SPM!

Her exam was until the end of November. Usually parents are more worried than the child who taking such important examination. However, neither of us are worrying about her. Based on her reactions these few days, even "Sejarah" (History) exam that scared her the most, but still she managed to do it with an infectious smile. Hopefully she will continue the spirit. Yea, I strongly believe that she is future 10 A's SPM scholar! My sister inspires me in some way, again it proves that "effort deserves reward"!  I should put in efforts on meaningful things too.

Although I don't like studying, but when received a 'fake' message from parents saying that I might don't have the chance to continue my studies, suddenly I felt upset and disappointed geh!!! I finally understand my friends' feelings who have no chance to further their studies.  =((

Nothing is a MUSTDEFINITE in your life.
Learn to appreciate everything that you have.
Be grateful.

Interesting Class
There were always fun moments during the lectures, especially in 'Group Process' class. I was like back to primary school while we need to build a tower, bring an apple, use crayons to draw... The only difference was the presence of group sharing sessions. It was unique when I felt close to group mates after sharing our thoughts.

Others
Nothing special in my life, no ups and downs, no 'boom and bust'.
Describe in one word: Ordinary.

What is different from last semester?
Perhaps my new hairstyle, because of extremely hot weather conditions, now my hair is as short as like a handsome boy, it is funny while had been asked by many friends about my new 'hairstyle'. It is great with short hair, but the only disadvantage is that I need to get a haircut more often as the hair grows too fast.

Blogging Life
I love to be a lifestyle blogger. 
Has anyone ever wondered why my blog link has 1211?
It has meaning actually, because my birthday is on 11th of December =D

There are bloggers update their blogs every day. 
There are bloggers write in 2 languages. 
There are blogs with resourceful information. 
There are blogs with only 1 post a month (obviously is me).

The picture below is screened from a friend's blogger post about 'Lucky Draw'.
I feel warm inside when someone said will give me a small 'sur-prize' as a reward, we don't know each other in real but still she treated me like a small girl, such a kind girl yea =)
I Lov3 PanDa™
























On the other hand, Hooray! Thanks to all my dear blog visitors. Don't know how to describe my feeling when there were 1731 blog visitors (accurate number: 1908) in a day. Such an unforgettable day, 22nd of November. I think this was the highest day blog visitors record. But I feel guilty as I'm a sluggish blogger nah.

15 comments:

  1. 我很诚实地告诉你,这篇英文的,有点懒惰看,哈哈哈哈 XD
    不过你的生活很多姿多彩~很不错!
    看到后面的有被惊了一下下,怎么我blog的comment会跑出来,还以为是电脑有问题?
    真的有那么感动吗?哈哈哈,你这样说,我会感到不好意思的。。。

    噢,你的生日快到了呢~刚好那天是我考完试的日子,真是个好日子 =)
    预先祝你生日快乐喔!^__^
    邮寄地址还是给我吧~呵呵,想寄张祝福给你~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 吓到了吧哈哈 =D
      不好意思那么迟回复
      我现在才看到你的留言。。。
      再次证明了我的怠惰。。。

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Not even half of your blog visitors haha.... =]

      Delete
  3. 我也是很懒惰,有时一个月一次也是xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck!
    http://sherrylicious7.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, welcome to my blog yea~ =D
      Same to you. Will visit your blog soon.

      Delete
  5. 很多 traffic!!! 恭喜你哦!!! =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 谢谢你 =D 你的部落traffic也不差呢~

      Delete
  6. When you just completing you very first year in your university, you may know almost everything about it and you will enjoy it. http://www.mbaessaywriting.org/how-we-work/ that is very helpful for the academic papers writing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some exciting time will pass in the second year and second semester time as it could let you be all freedom and all enjoyable time. http://www.nephrologyfellowship.com/how-to-get-into-the-best-nephrology-fellowship-programs/ that helps me a lot on my academic papers writing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the problem of every student i guess as i feel myself the same. In university we lack confidence sometimes so it just lower our profiles. Having best services is blessing so deal with it and het many on your hand. https://www.capstoneproject.net/electronics-capstone-project-ideas/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm looking for writing helps site like http://www.personalstatementreview.com/music-personal-statement-review/ this. But I can't find out the best one. that's so hard for me. But I'm still looking for this. If anyone know please help me about this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. University life is always a best period of life which you can never forget. There are many memories like some are good some are bad and some funny too. So you should enjoy this life and check more info to know about help in writing.

    ReplyDelete

Loading