Tuesday, June 7, 2011

?Why Must I Know Everything?

 
As we grow older, do we have to know everything when compared with younger generation?

I'm sorry. I really don't know what's bartender before this!
Do students need to know everything? Are students not allowed to ask questions?

"You already 22 years old. Is it possible if you don't know what is the meaning of bartender?" She said.
I don't get angry. This is my fault.

But we must ask whatever we don't understand, isn't?
Is it because i am a ex-student and cannot ask any simple question? How come i cannot ask a simple question as "what is APPLE?" and get a simple answer?

One of the things that make me doubt is the person who asked this question is an old lady. But, she didn't answer my question!! OMG, does she know the real meaning? So weird. 

Finally, my mom lent me her phone to find dictionary. But i am still confused about that lady. 

If i should know the meaning, "you" as the older generation, why don't you directly tell me the answer???

*To Malaysians, tonight have StarChat again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loading